Casale delle Mimose is a typical Italian country-house. The building goes back to the first years of last century. In that period the whole property consisted in: a big tower, the main house of 200 sq.m., a granary of 180 sq.m. and a stable. The owners, Conti of Monteguarnieri, possessed also a great deal of land and grew cereals, olives and fruit trees


In the long run, even before the Second World War, the property was almost abandoned. During the Seventies the owners sold the property out; the construction was rebuilt and divided in three portions, each of them had a new different owner.
The present Casale delle Mimose is the former granary: a long and narrow ground floor building, with the shape of a big L. The inner side surrounds a central courtyard South oriented; the casale opposite side is oriented to East, West and North, and faces the park (1500 sq.m.).

Map and Directions
Things to do in the surrounding area
Apartment 1
Apartment 2
Contact Us
Our Links - coming soon
Project and realized by Ludovica Merighi - Visit the website